Bob's Beating, Part 2 Bob's Beating, Part 2

Well done

I have to admit I like the first one more since I knew what was going on but this was very good too. If there is a plot it is very shallow, or at least it is right now. Can't wait for the next.

Oh and stick figures is not just for amatures.. it is a style, like Japanese Animation is a style, they are not just trying to make it easier to animate.

word word

That was awesome.

This was an awesome flash. Clean cut, great graphics, the over all look of the piece was amazing. It was a little slow in movement though. That might just be the computer I am using. But you did a Great job.

Stick Short1 Stick Short1

Nice.

A good stick movie. Your great with graphics and I particularly liked the dead stick man face at the end. I'm not one of those blood and guts person but it made me laugh. It was short and sweet.

toxicbomb responds:

thanks! (&:

Mortal Kombat 2: The Mass Mortal Kombat 2: The Mass

A good start...

I think that is awesome that your are doing this game. you should probably change the keys though. Oh and one of the stupid but funny things I miss from Mortal Kombat is the guys that jump out of no where and say something stupid. Look forward in seeing what you do with this.

Pac-Xon Pac-Xon

I have problems now...

That game is so addictive... I have deep problems now...but hey you made a cool game. Awesome Job.

Naughty MOMO Naughty MOMO

You, a monkey, must jump over poop and bugs.

I thought it was a very well made game. I have seen a lot of stuff and the navigation was very well done. I was impressed.